WAM UK’s Inspection services will give the added benefit of mitigating risk to you or your business and provide you peace of mind, knowing that your legal environmental obligations are being met. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers particular site, operational and personal needs in to account before offering our standard service agreements.
Our range of Services offer the following "Key Benefits"
- A detailed inspection report after each visit will be provided for inspection by the E.A. when requested.
- Provision of a Plant Maintenance log book.
- Pro-active analysis and monitoring of your Final Effluent for comparison with your "Discharge Consent"
- Planned Preventative Maintenance – avoiding costly breakdowns, emergency call-outs and consequential environmental damage.
- 365 days - 24 hr Emergency call-out cover.
- 20% discount on spare parts supply.
- Reduced risk of environmental damage leading to fines and, or imprisonment.
- Spot Sample and analysis of Final Effluent – monitors plant performance vs EA consent
- De-Sludging advice.
- Highlights any potential non-compliance issues well before Environment Agency intervention.
- Liaison and correspondence with Environment Agency officers.
- We guarantee to beat any genuine like for like quotation by at least 15%
We hope you will find the benefits of our services of interest. For further details please contact us on Low-call 08450 568777.